Monday, August 6, 2012

BOOO

Okay...enough! I technically took 2 weeks to complete week 4, and I do not want to move on yet because I don't feel like it was a good week. But I need to. I don't want to do core cardio and balance for a week straight, so I've been putting it off (week 5). I've eaten a whole container of M&M cookies in 2 days. This is NOT okay. I'm getting those depressed mopey feelings again. This can NOT happen. done. TODAY.

So, I just have to decide if I'm doing week 4 over again, and making my end date even farther away, or if I just keep going. I think maybe I'll just keep going. NOT looking forward to doing one video every day for a week, and I don't really feel like I need to take a week to "recover" from eating cookies, but, that's what they want, so I'll do it. Ugh.

Getting really sick of myself, but can't fall into my self-loathing patterns from before. I can't go back there again.

1 comment:

  1. How can I help lady? I'm in the recovery week and I like it, though I am a fan of repetition. Don't forget it isn't about doing it "right" or doing it "perfect" it's only about doing it. Do if for no other reason then you said that you would. xoxo

    ReplyDelete