Saturday, June 23, 2012

Not so proud of this week, didn't do a lot. Walked 2 miles today with a friend, but very slow, as I wore stupid shoes and got blisters. Considering signing up for Planet Fitness, no contract or commitment, and pretty cheap. No classes though, which sucks, but at least they have AC and ellipticals. Is that worth $10/month (plus $20 to start, and $30/year maintenance fee)? Exercise is free, though. Things to consider...I was considering joining a regular NYC gym, but the contracts are ridiculous, incredibly expensive, and difficult to get out of.

Did 40 each (total, 10 reps, 4 sets) of bi/tri/shoulder with the resistance band tonight, too.

Ate okay this week (somewhere in there I had a cheeseburger and fries and beer), but generally speaking I did well. Made a delicious greek yogurt, mango, banana, and pineapple smoothie yesterday. Will probably make one tomorrow, too. Greek yogurt and lowfat granola every day for breakfast (except smoothie days, too much yogurt!).

Cleaned my room today, it was a colossal pig stye, so being organized and clean is good.

I'd like to get into a routine of getting up early and working out in the morning. One roommate goes to work at 7:40, and the other doesn't generally get up until 9ish, so if I wanted to work out at home I could do it then, or go out for a run before it gets too hot. I think establishing a non-audition day routine would be healthy.

Okay, think I'll go to bed early (crazy Saturday night!).


No comments:

Post a Comment