Monday, July 23, 2012

Insanity week 3 day 6/7

So, I'm technically supposed to be on week 4 day 1, but alas, going to Ohio proved to be more than I could handle trying to add in workouts. I did manage one workout while I was there, but I really would have liked to get in both. So that means I'm a day behind, and doing Saturday's workout today, Monday's workout tomorrow...etc. Will probably skip recovery (I just hate it!) so I can catch up on the real workouts. Not that recovery isn't real, I just don't feel guilty skipping it.

Anyway. Ohio was good, spending time with family is always a good thing, even if it's sometimes stressful.

So, I don't have a scale, which is unfortunate, but I checked my weight on several scales when I got back from tour, and in checking it this weekend, I'm down about 10 lbs! It's not exact...because the measurements weren't on the same scale, but there's definitely a difference! Woo! Serious inspiration to keep going. Yay!

Pluggin' and chuggin' for the week, let's do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment